The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he came back and pass them and then it was a "who can dive into the finish line and get the 2nd place between the other 2 dudes
AAP71ay.gif

jnWITqP.gif

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Africa coming up in sprinting

West Indies gonna have to get our act in order

Facts, but only Jamaica will be fine as usual.

Funny thing, I was with my Trini home girl talking Olympics, and we researched that Trinidadian olympians as a whole, has dwindled every Olympics since 2012. I agree with you, I wonder why the WI aren’t putting them out like they used to.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn is bro shoulder done in this bronze wrestling match

edit: he cant continue with his shoulder like that

ht5rG7C.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Funny thing, I was with my Trini home girl talking Olympics, and we researched that Trinidadian olympians as a whole, has dwindled every Olympics since 2012. I agree with you, I wonder why the WI aren’t putting them out like they used to.

track just isn't popular in trinidad like that even ato boldon never ran track till he came to the states as a teenager

In Jamaica track is immensely popular and everyone runs and prodigies are found fast

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

I’d say a mix of corruption, talent going overseas, & rise of youth wanting to be involved with the streets.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

They have a small population so that’s probably the main reason same with Canada. West Africa always should’ve been dominating the sprints considering they have the purest genetics for it but we all know the reason why they hadn’t

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
track just isn't popular in trinidad like that even ato boldon never ran track till he came to the states as a teenager

In Jamaica track is immensely popular and everyone runs and prodigies are found fast

Yeah, but what about the other WI countries, the presence doesn’t seem like it was. Maybe it’s just me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’d say a mix of corruption, talent going overseas, & rise of youth wanting to be involved with the streets.

alot of these carribbean nations are just going to have to rely on leftovers ala americans etc. who are dual citizens just like how jamaica is doing for our football team getting them english brehs with jamaican heritage.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin

I was leaning toward corruption over anything else. However, the rise of the internet spreading to the WI and kids being addicted could be the main reason. Distraction from going outside and developing their physical genes.