The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I don’t know if y’all agree, but tomorrow seems kind of light in terms of stuff I’m checking for… A few interesting track events, plus I may watch the odd field hockey (Netherlands vs Argentina should have some good looking women) and beach volleyball, but I may actually be able to get some work done instead tomorrow. Thursday through the end looks nice

Means we’re unfortunately winding down :mjcry:

Probably for the best how heated the rhetoric is getting in here

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t know if y’all agree, but tomorrow seems kind of light in terms of stuff I’m checking for… A few interesting track events, plus I may watch the odd field hockey (Netherlands vs Argentina should have some good looking women) and beach volleyball, but I may actually be able to get some work done instead tomorrow. Thursday through the end looks nice

NAH WE GOOD OVER HERE.

MENS 200M SEMIS
AND WOMENS 5X5 BASKETBALL

:devil:
:evil:

mag357

Superstar
Daps

:patrice:GABBY PASSED ALFRED
BY THE 9.5 SECOND MARK.

SHE SHOULD REALLY TRAIN UP
AND GIVE 100M A SHOT.
:devil:
:evil:

I'm sure she went her hardest but optically it look like she had some more in her to give. Amazing run.

I actually don't think Alfred went her hardest.
And I could see how the race was gonna play out before it started.

Alfred would either be cool with the 100 gold.
And give it a good shot in the 200.
Or she was gonna get hungry and try to snatch both golds .

Running a 22 and Gabby winning running 21.8 showed me she was happy with what she accomplished in the 100.
Or fatigued

That race should have looked similar to what happened their last race, Gabby sneaking pass Alfred
Time was 21.81