The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
"They shot 31 free throws; we shot six free throws?" Ivey said after the game. "Let's tell the story. Let's tell the real story, because that's a travesty. How do they shoot 31 free throws and we shoot six free throws? How?"

"I know Serbia is known for basketball; they've been great for many years," Deng said. "The way, the style the guards play, it's almost like the ref knows them. It's OK if the refs know certain players to let them play their style. As soon as our guys play their style, they're getting fouls every time."

He questioned why there seems to be a narrative that African players are aggressive.

"I don't know why there's no African referees in the Olympics. It's 2024," Deng said. "If we're representing the continent, then we've got to be represented fully. That's something that we've got to keep working on. But if these referees aren't familiar with our game, with our style, then I don't know what the world championship or the Olympics is. Is it just a European basketball style and we're not allowed to be aggressive?"

Because your center is 185 lbs and has to foul anytime Jokic got close tot he basket. Th there was no conspiracy the team just lacks size down low sadly.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WEIRD HOW SHE WAS ABOUT
TO BE BENCHED IN THE FIRST GM
TO NOW GETTING ALL OF THESE MINUTES...

I WONDER IF COPPER IS HURT

:devil: