The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Congrats to Novak...you see how much it means to him

I think with this he might call it quits after this year

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Don't worry Alcaraz

2028 will be another chance to fistpump and point to your ear at the Olympics

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
ok that’s my point we use the NCAA as a feeder system how is it beneficial to American Olympic teams if they teams have hella foreigners on them. I’m not saying no foreigners at all I’m saying there should be a limit
because the american govt doesn't fund college sports. also the american govt doesn't fund olympic athletes. universities have their own interests and being the best is their #1 interest. the longhorns are just as proud of julien alfred as they are any american longhorn gold medal winner, probably even prouder since she won her gold in a glamour event. st catherine high school in jamaica who gave her a scholarship will probably put up a mural of her.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Oh yeah y'all don't try rewrite history as if Silver for that girl is an accomplishment. Vegas made so much money off her since she was such a big favorite in a field with newbies and 1 elite runner past her prime. That silver medal might as well be a weed plate.

JAMAICA HAS 2 TOTAL MEDALS.

SIT THE fukk DOWN SOMEWHERE
AND STAY OUTTA GROWN FOLKS BUSINESS

:devil:
:evil: