The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dude seems a little aggy with Canada winning

Reeks of insecurity

All these dudes are goofy and full of shyt

They love a confident black man except when hes not a yankee doodle dandy...This one idiot is mad that Canada is confident that they can win Gold.

WTF do you expect professionals to not be confident lol.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
A Canadian calling anyone insecure is straight up comedy.y’all lames obsessed with America not the other way around

Now who over lebron,kd,edwards,curry or tatum is sga is shooting over :stopitslime:

Yea man an American insecure about fukkin Canada :mjlol:

Nobody is obsessed with America i am simply arguing in response to bullshyt being put forth in this thread by nikkas that are furious for no reason other than Canada won a game....

Yall are obsessed with US and OUR game...

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Nobody is obsessed with America i am simply arguing in response to bullshyt being put forth in this thread by nikkas that are furious for no reason other than Canada won a game....

Yall are obsessed with US and OUR game...

There’s literally no reason to be furious

You do realize America has won this shyt every Olympics for the last 30 years except once right?:dwillhuh: why would anyone pullin for USA be insecure Canada barely beat greece? :dahell:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
There’s literally no reason to be furious

You do realize America has won this shyt every Olympics for the last 30 years except once right?:dwillhuh: why would anyone pullin for USA be insecure Canada barely beat greece? :dahell:

I dont care to know why but im seeing alot of yall mad and caring a lot about a non USA game...