The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
You lying cac. The closest game got was 70-61 before the lead got pushed out again and the U.S. closed on a 16-8 run. :russ:

As I said y’all ain’t making it out of the group. Greece was the easiest team and they got one player. Australia and Spain gonna hammer you. :mjgrin:
They just can’t accept they are mid lmao how South Sudan play us closer than them

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know it’s a thing every Olympics ..and it’s a selfish thought

But I can never watch a lot of the “prime time “ stuff that’s recorded since I already know the results …even if I don’t know the results , it just don’t feel the same to me

neither do i
either its live or I don't care to watch it.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Insecure/stepchildren Canadians loookin foolish as usual :pachaha:

Your best player ain’t even top 5 on the USA ,neither is your 2nd best :mjlol: . They barely beat Greece stfu & focus on field hockey

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
im enjoying all these athletes vlogs during the opening ceremony and as well around the olympic village. Olympic village seems like the coolest place on earth
Sneak a camera in their when the lights go out and it's probably WILD though.

shyt Ant baby momma at the Olympics with him cause she already know what type of time he would be on if she wasn't. :mjlol:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Didn’t you bring up South Sudan tho now that I bring up we beat yall by 14 with only 10 players it’s only an exhibition game🤣 just accept yall are mid

I brought up in the context that you dont always play ur best ur talking about how impressive those wins were and what they mean.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You lying cac. The closest game got was 70-61 before the lead got pushed out again and the U.S. closed on a 16-8 run. :russ:

As I said y’all ain’t making it out of the group. Greece was the easiest team and they got one player. Australia and Spain gonna hammer you. :mjgrin:

Same Spain they whooped all last summer STFU nikka lol....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I love watching fencing. So much dexterity, flexibility and quick thinking.

It's got to feel like a vibe to in in front of the host country's leadership. Fencing is big in France :wow:

The Women's Foil is tomorrow and may the sports' best woman of all-time is an American and holds the country's only individual Gold Medal in that discipline. It would be crazy if she repeats.

I watched this match and had no idea what was going on the whole time until the Hong Kong chick pulled her mask off and I was like..."oh she won":pachaha:

The french chick seems like she was about to pull her mask off multiple times but didn't and they just kept going :pachaha:

shyt had me riveted though...was watching this shyt so hard my fettucine alfredo got cold.:mjlol: