The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
In a way, I kinda wish we (Chicago) were able to get the Olympics back in 2016. We were finalists, but the first city off the list. Atlanta has hosted the Olympics but Chicago can’t? And LA has already been the host city.
We can't afford that shyt breh, the city is already in hella debt, but it would've been dope.

I wonder if all the athletes are going to check in or just the black athletes for the LA games:jbhmm:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if I could just commute to the events I want to watch by posting up in Vegas for 28 :jbhmm:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I promise leading up to the olympics, every LA gang member better be on their best behavior. They will lock their asses up to make sure nothing gives LA a black eye
LA is gonna be a war zone the next three years. So many people gonna goto prison and so many poor people gonna get booted out. And the homeless people. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Closing ceremony was alright, I didn't like the handover to LA. No offense, but LA 2028 had no meaning to it. France felt like they had symbol behind everything. But, the opening ceremony is up there with the china opening olympics.