The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Crazy so many main athletes do not attend the Closing Ceremony because it's almost always a vibe. Never know if you'll ever see it again.

I understand some understand it'll be their last though and probably already made peace with it.

It's because you have to leave the olympic village 48hrs after your event. You gonna pay thousands for a hotel in paris to stay till the ceremony?

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Crazy so many main athletes do not attend the Closing Ceremony because it's almost always a vibe. Never know if you'll ever see it again.

I understand some understand it'll be their last though and probably already made peace with it.

I'd definitely be out there...shyt looks like the most lit party with the fittest ladies ever:shaq:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Steve Kerr was being a fakkit the whole Olympics. No excuse to play Tatum that limited minutes . Prolly some petty personal shyt who knows
His shot was off. Did you see how badly he missed those jumpshots? I am all for shytting on Kerr but nah this right there is something Tatum has to work on. Only 6 games to win gold, no time to have guys trying to find their rhythm.