The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yes china had more gold in 2008, probably cheating again.

And then it used to be soviet union winning more gold and medals in total, which is also cheating because a lot of other countries were winning those medals for soviet union.

Since 96 Olympics the United States been winning the most medals and only beijing is where china won more gold, but not more medals in total.

To be honest, the Russians and Germans were likely cheating too... I mean, some of it is already well documented...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
To be honest, the Russians and Germans were likely cheating too... I mean, some of it is already well documented...
Yes it is well documented that soviets were cheating, doping, doing whatever it takes to sportswash their population. After the end of soviet era, the russians continued cheating. They are inferior and they know it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yes it is well documented that soviets were cheating, doping, doing whatever it takes to sportswash their population. After the end of soviet era, the russians continued cheating. They are inferior and they know it.

I like competing against them though. fukk their government... I wouldn't mind seeing the athletes in 2028 out there :manny: