The Official 2024 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
he's not getting stashed overseas in order to not play.

What you're suggesting would be done easier by simply not declaring.
I was saying they stash him over there to heal and recover so he could come back the year after. They could then maximize the years under contract by having him come over the year after.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I was saying they stash him over there to heal and recover so he could come back the year after. They could then maximize the years under contract by having him come over the year after.
an overseas team isn't gonna waste a roster spot on a guy just so he can rehab.

If he was stashed away for 2 years or more then sure, but then it doesn't benefit the team drafting him.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I just watched a ware highlight reel, I'm back in. Tremont had it right in his original first mock

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
All this Ware talk is emploring me to point out what Edey did to him

I think he averaged like 30something, 15 boards, and above 3 blocks and assists vs Indiana this year

I won't slow the page down with videos, but please go look for yourself how he made Ware look like Lenny Cooke playing Bron

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
All this Ware talk is emploring me to point out what Edey did to him

I think he averaged like 30something, 15 boards, and above 3 blocks and assists vs Indiana this year

I won't slow the page down with videos, but please go look for yourself how he made Ware look like Lenny Cooke playing Bron

His highlights better tho

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
His highlights better tho
They're really not.

He has like a month of looking impressive despite sucking all year.

He can't shoot, play defense, put the ball on the floor, pass, defend a guard, shoot a free throw, play drop, rotate on defense, etc

He literally can't do anything but be tall and athletic. I like him too lol, so don't get me wrong. He sucks at basketball but Im on board with thinking he might not

Proper member of "not a lot of guys on earth like that " crew