The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yelich is having a great season after a couple of down years.

He might be getting a bit lucky with the BABIP but he's still hitting the ball really well.
The issue with Yelich has always been that he hits too many ground balls in my opinion.

I've wondered recently if Vlad Guerrero Jr could benefit from working with Barry Bonds because Vlad reminds me quite a bit of Yelich in some ways.
Both are guys who have good contact skills and power. But both also tend to drive the ball into the ground. If Vlad could just elevate the ball a little more, or get more more of that backspin that Yelich talks about...he could get closer to the 2021 Vlad that we saw hit 48 HRs.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

jCp0GGj.png

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Nah @god shamgod he's right.
Kid needs to be quiet.

Hitting .229 is embarrassing.
Edit -- he's hitting .202

Morel did nothing in that hr trot for dude to be crying about it. That whole clip makes him sound miserable , he was talking shyt about the fan who caught the hr barehanded too

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Morel did nothing in that hr trot for dude to be crying about it. That whole clip makes him sound miserable , he was talking shyt about the fan who caught the hr barehanded too
I'm waiting for some .385 shooter to celebrate after making a 3 pointer and I'm gonna tag you to make sure you got that same energy.

:lolbron:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching ColinCowherd interview Derek Jeter and the interview took a left turn when he speculated that Jeter played against Nolan Ryan. Jeter jaut seem so mad and irritated about that and jsut never let to go :russ: :russ: . Colin been doin this a long time and even though he’s is who he is, he’s professional. Better was telling him to be a bette professional and stat check next time. They missed each by one season:mjlol:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Harold Reynolds downplaying Honneycut's K% is surprising me. Figured he be more in the back in my day you strike out a lot you don't play.

:russell:

30/30 upside you can't hate it.
if he can can mash ks dont matter anymore

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harold Reynolds downplaying Honneycut's K% is surprising me. Figured he be more in the back in my day you strike out a lot you don't play.

:russell:

30/30 upside you can't hate it.
unfortunately k's dont matter anymore, its all about launch angle