The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
who is yall? most want Jim at Michigan period. He won a Natty and been hoeing Ohio. Some don't want him to prolong his decision so long that it handicaps the ability to recruit transfers and HS recruits but would still want him back regardless.
He’s 3-5 and ducked a year vs OSU. He’s OSU bytch

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
trav posting walls of text
sad

u & rell posting wit more nuts/buckeyes (With icing) in ya mouth when y'all should be enjoying "champ swag"

the-simpsons-pathetic.gif

& if u even consider what I posted a wall of text, that just tells me your education level is also

the-simpsons-pathetic.gif

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
@Rell So you posted me posting "Boom" signifying that we got one of our croots/transfers like everybody else in here does when they get a recruit, @smitty22 jokin' about being in 'shambles' cuz that's what y'all said we were in when we had backups leaving, & a cpl more posts that were in response to somebody else talkin' shyt & these are your receipts? What a reach Mr. Fantastic.

Nothing above says or is "acting like they hit the lotto" or is out of the norm for what goes on in this thread when schools get commits.

:umad:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I thought he commited to Texas?

I think On3 logged a prediction for it a week ago but that was it. He's always had Texas (his cousin there) and ORE in the mix tho. Said Lanning FT him everyday but he ain't made no firm decision--- Just Texas fans wanting it to be a done deal as far as I know