The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Bama taking over the B1G main event after Texas did last week. Couldn't be my conference:hubie:

For the 1 billionth time, no one north of the mason dixon line gives a fukk about conference pride.

Just like when y'all hate when we bring up academics

With that said...y'all let Michigan end your dynasty and that won't ever be forgiven

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
For the 1 billionth time, no one north of the mason dixon line gives a fukk about conference pride.

Just like when y'all hate when we bring up academics

With that said...y'all let Michigan end your dynasty and that won't ever be forgiven
But you care enough to have Michigan’s nuts in your mouth in this post:scust:

And idk any SEC fans that try to act like SEC schools are superior academically. That’s just something you big 10 fans bring up since you can’t compete on the field.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Jesus Christ, I luv watching tough Utes football (especially watching em smacc soft Cali boys around) as much as the next man but can he PLS go get his car salesman certification?! :gucci:

Breh needs to be on the sidelines at Copart auctions, not football games

Daps
Reppin
Chi
But you care enough to have Michigan’s nuts in your mouth in this post:scust:

And idk any SEC fans that try to act like SEC schools are superior academically. That’s just something you big 10 fans bring up since you can’t compete on the field.

fukk Michigan, but it's a fact they ended your dynasty. Staring a fact isn't riding for them. Trust me I was roll tide and I was always cool with the ride bc y'all prevented schools like ND from winning titles

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
fukk Michigan, but it's a fact they ended your dynasty. Staring a fact isn't riding for them. Trust me I was roll tide and I was always cool with the ride bc y'all prevented schools like ND from winning titles
That’s your biased B1G fan opinion not fact lmao. The only thing that ended last year was their own one year run. Yea you sound like a big Bama fan:unimpressed:I know you still bitter over those ass whoopins we gave y’all

Daps
Reppin
Chi
That’s your biased B1G fan opinion not fact lmao. The only thing that ended last year was their own one year run. Yea you sound like a big Bama fan:unimpressed:I know you still bitter over those ass whoopins we gave y’all
I wouldn't say I'm a bama fan, but I have no issue with bama, better y'all being at the top vs. a team that my team competes with year in and out. Not bitter either, I don't think anyone expected MSU to hang with 2015 Bama

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
61gs140SlPL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

:scust: