The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
one of these underdogs better complete the cypher on Dan Lanning. Still salty that shytdikk fukker cost my guy Bo a Heisman

Daps
I thought last year was a fluke with Bama-USF and it being that close. Now I’m not so sure.
This is why the committee selects 7 of 12 teams for the CFB Invitational Tournament.

The big boys normally win against the Little Sisters of the Poor.....but......if you give the little schools enough cracks at the big boys, they'll catch them slipping occasionally and pull off an upset. CFB wants to protect the Big Boy brands and maintain the $tatu$ quo.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You honestly gotta be a stupid MF to still be scheduling Boise & NDSU in 2024 :francis:

Any veteran FCS or very good mid major team is going to be a problem in this era.

You got FCS/mid major teams with experience and good coaching against “portal teams” that are talented, but lack chemistry and continuity.

Just look at these games and you’re seeing it. Notre Dame losing, Arizona getting their ass whooped, Penn State struggling, etc.

It lowkey reminds me of college basketball. Never thought I’d see it this consistently in football though

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This team beat LSU then come out bullshytting and looking like freshman vs Utah State :beli: