The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the price you play when you wait late in the process to sign a QB (and flame out on every QB you bring in via HS). I've been listening to JC and Nolecast and they all shooting him bail for subpar recruiting. Just looked it up and AJ Duffy couldn't even beat out a true freshman at San Diego St for the starting gig. Terrible evaluator. Should've went all out for Malik Murphy, Dante Moore, hell, even Rashada.
Dude is a terrible evaluator of the QB position, but they still coppin pleas for him. And lowkey in the beginning he tried to replace JT a few times too. And I don't know if it was because the playoff snub or whatever but everything they did in portal was lazy. Offered kids late in the game. Just horrible

I dont listen to JC, Warchant or the other guys they sell fairytales. I really only listen to nolecast and these cats below.

They keep it real. Went over the recruiting failures

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
HE A FAN
HE A FAN
HE A FAN

Say OSU
full

THE OSU
full

Then step da B1G way, step a B1G Way

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Dude is a terrible evaluator of the QB position, but they still coppin pleas for him. And lowkey in the beginning he tried to replace JT a few times too. And I don't know if it was because the playoff snub or whatever but everything they did in portal was lazy. Offered kids late in the game. Just horrible

I dont listen to JC, Warchant or the other guys they sell fairytales. I really only listen to nolecast and these cats below.

I’m crying at him saying Kirby kept talking about his ass:mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sherrone Moore dumbass still ain't signed his contract? :dahell:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Oh that’s my man Sam. Yea. They keep it 100.

But yea, folks seem to forget he desperately wanted Lt. Dan (Milton) at QB over Trav.