The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It was a one score game lmao and we fumbled like 2-3 times in the red zone or something crazy like that. But anyways how do you feel about those wrs and qb for Michigan or just the offense In general? @Trust Me @papa pimp @VegetasHairline
We knew we'd take a step back offensively this year, but the offense has potential. Our QB is gonna have to get developed on the fly, but he's nowhere near as bad as people have been saying. Our receivers are so damn small tho man. And we really don't have any playmakers on the outside. We've got Loveland at TE and he's a playmaker, but that's about it. That's why a lot of our wins this year are gonna have to be ugly. Ball control. Good defense. Good special teams.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
We knew we'd take a step back offensively this year, but the offense has potential. Our QB is gonna have to get developed on the fly, but he's nowhere near as bad as people have been saying. Our receivers are so damn small tho man. And we really don't have any playmakers on the outside. We've got Loveland at TE and he's a playmaker, but that's about it. That's why a lot of our wins this year are gonna have to be ugly. Ball control. Good defense. Good special teams.
That’s what I was thinking. Tbh I feel like the way PK coaches he’s gonna sell out on the run and just trust our secondary which is improved this year and tbh if he does that and the secondary crumbles we have big problems. As far as the TE he is nice but luckily we have really good linebackers and the safeties can come down if needed the main thing I’m worried about is that oline getting some confidence in the run game if we stop that I think we can really play with house money

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That’s what I was thinking. Tbh I feel like the way PK coaches he’s gonna sell out on the run and just trust our secondary which is improved this year and tbh if he does that and the secondary crumbles we have big problems. As far as the TE he is nice but luckily we have really good linebackers and the safeties can come down if needed the main thing I’m worried about is that oline getting some confidence in the run game if we stop that I think we can really play with house money
That might be the best play for ya'll. At least until we prove that we can consistently move the sticks through the air.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
That might be the best play for ya'll. At least until we prove that we can consistently move the sticks through the air.
Yea tbh if you look at the stats it looks like we suck against the run but we basically had the same strategy against Colorado state but it was flipped because they have a good passing game so hopefully we can flip that shyt to stopping yall run game because yall running backs especially that big mf look good unfortunately

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It was a one score game lmao and we fumbled like 2-3 times in the red zone or something crazy like that. But anyways how do you feel about those wrs and qb for Michigan or just the offense In general? @Trust Me @papa pimp @VegetasHairline

The point was sark was in his bag, but the defense left a lot to be desired, no one questioned your offense

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Allegedly 1 million for DJ :why:

2 million for that scrub overrated DL :why:

That's the price you play when you wait late in the process to sign a QB (and flame out on every QB you bring in via HS). I've been listening to JC and Nolecast and they all shooting him bail for subpar recruiting. Just looked it up and AJ Duffy couldn't even beat out a true freshman at San Diego St for the starting gig. Terrible evaluator. Should've went all out for Malik Murphy, Dante Moore, hell, even Rashada.