The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Texas fans are hilarious. They have been an embarrassment for 15 years, get one taste of success and even then they got that work from a west coast team, who's coach now coaches Alabama in conference, and they acting like they're prime USC or 2010s bama.

You just got here.

And you haven't won shyt.

We actually giving you the respect you deserve but don't act like you're some powerhouse like that.

You're still Oklahoma's son for the past decade
Before last year the Michigan story was basically the same breh. And Washington didn't run us off the field. I don't even think we are talking out of pocket. Not sure where this notion is coming from. I don't really see anyone in here talking mad shyt like Texas is just going to dominate this weekend. If anything we're just responding to points being made in regards to the game that we don't jibe with.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Before last year the Michigan story was basically the same breh. And Washington didn't run us off the field. I don't even think we are talking out of pocket. Not sure where this notion is coming from. I don't really see anyone in here talking mad shyt like Texas is just going to dominate this weekend. If anything we're just responding to points being made in regards to the game that we don't jibe with.
Before last year they had already gone to the playoffs, won two straight conference titles, had beaten OSU twice, had noncovid seasons of 13-1, 12-2, 9-4, 10-3

Before last year Texas has seasons of 8-5 5-7, 8-5, 10-4 and 7-6, 1 win in the last 5 yrs vs Oklahoma, and no conference titles during that time.

Not the same. At all. And I have no ill will toward Texas, you're probably gonna win Saturday.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Well it was certainly a bad time to have one of the worst games you played all year wasn't it :mjlol:

Idk, OSU hasn't beat Michigan in 4 years... Oklahoma beat y'all...what, 9 months ago?

1c02cc3e-32e5-4ed5-b42e-aa2d39f7c752_text.gif
We beat them the year and again the second worst game we played and still almost won

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Before last year they had already gone to the playoffs, won two straight conference titles, had beaten OSU twice, had noncovid seasons of 13-1, 12-2, 9-4, 10-3

Before last year Texas has seasons of 8-5 5-7, 8-5, 10-4 and 7-6, 1 win in the last 5 yrs vs Oklahoma, and no conference titles during that time.

Not the same. At all. And I have no ill will toward Texas, you're probably gonna win Saturday.
We are a year or so behind but this is basically Michigan's path. We did have to deal with a coaching change and y'all didn't. I don't have any ill will towards Michigan either, the sport is better when both teams are good. Just wondering where all this angst is coming from like we talking mad shyt in this thread.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
We are a year or so behind but this is basically Michigan's path. We did have to deal with a coaching change and y'all didn't. I don't have any ill will towards Michigan either, the sport is better when both teams are good. Just wondering where all this angst is coming from like we talking mad shyt in this thread.
The past few days in this thread is where. You haven't but the replies speak for themselves.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
The past few days in this thread is where. You haven't but the replies speak for themselves.
I haven’t said anything bad about Michigan you are being disingenuous I literally responded to a tweet one of yall fans put in here. I never once said yall are trash or anything. Hell i literally said before the season yall have to the two best players in the country.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I haven’t said anything bad about Michigan you are being disingenuous I literally responded to a tweet one of yall fans put in here. I never once said yall are trash or anything. Hell i literally said before the season yall have to the two best players in the country.
Aye, it was no hate, I was just doing some game week shyttalking. I know Texas got one of the best teams in the country, but Imma bet on UM no matter what, same as you would for Texas.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Your false claim that we were hyping up Fresno state and even going as far as saying that we were claiming Fresno = Texas was the beginning of all of this. Just a pointless lie to dig at Michigan. So, I just posted actual facts about who you are. This is your fault.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Your false claim that we were hyping up Fresno state and even going as far as saying that we were claiming Fresno = Texas was the beginning of all of this. Just a pointless lie to dig at Michigan. So, I just posted actual facts about who you are. This is your fault.
It wasn’t a false claim because as I said I saw it on Reddit