The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
you talking like texas is dominant bruh when personally i dont even think you’re top 2 in the SEC.

your defense is still iffy after what we witness last year until proven otherwise…

please tell the class what defines failure for texas this year? title or bust? playoffs?
Honestly not sure how you can have two SEC teams above Texas, disqualifying Texas based on something from last year, when Texas was better than all the SEC teams last year. But they get the benefit of the doubt? Y'all be having some wild logic.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

GWotOCtWMAACCLJ

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Honestly not sure how you can have two SEC teams above Texas, disqualifying Texas based on something from last year, when Texas was better than all the SEC teams last year. But they get the benefit of the doubt? Y'all be having some wild logic.

Welcome to the bizarro-realm of Michigan fan logic

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Hard to deny LSU isn’t a huge brand when y’all get so giddy when they lose, and that’s not exclusive to this forum, this forum is just adamant that LSU isn’t a brand
He finally came out of hiding!

Did you see Aaron Rodgers in that cave?

Did you see Ygritte? @Silkk

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
In what way is our defense iffy? We had a top 15 defense last year our corners were young now they have experience and we upgraded at safety. Who do you have above texas besides Georgia? And at least semi finals again
uga
ohio
bama
and i can see 2-3 more leapfrogging by year end

not saying yall not a title contender but your arrogant like you separate from the pack.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

uga wouldve beat texas last year

deboer > sark tho i admit bana/texas is much closer.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Fr breh it wild as hell he said uga would’ve beat us but they somehow lost to a team we beat that don’t even make sense

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
uga
ohio
bama
and i can see 2-3 more leapfrogging by year end

not saying yall not a title contender but your arrogant like you separate from the pack.
How can you put bama in front of us like explain that logic the other two fine I would give you that but damn sure not bama and what other teams would leapfrog us. Btw I’m not arrogant I have said I am iffy on us running the ball on yall and even said I think Georgia will get us. If me being confident in my team is arrogant ig yall are arrogant too because I have way more reasons to be confident in my team to beat Michigan than yall do in yours to beat Texas

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Transitive property doesn't really work. I personally don't think anyone was beating UGA, besides Saban who's just had Kirby's #
Sure but to act like we couldn’t would be crazy Georgia isn’t some unbeatable force everything bama did Texas could’ve done not saying yall was trash or anything. I really think last year we could’ve beat any of those top 6 teams but Washington and even then we was a play away from beating them