The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They had a decent season, honestly if he can hit on a qb Minnesota would be a better squad, getting a bunch of big corn fed white boys on the line and a good to decent rb is cool but you need a trigger man

Nah in all seriousness, you’re right, their offense has been lacking, their best year was when they had Tanner Morgan, Tyler Johnson, and Rashod Bateman.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I know Gus Malzahn smiling looking at that play

aub1.0.gif

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
about last night..

Travis Hunter needs to be really talked about. I wish he was on a legit high profile contender.

I agree

But they're still struggling in the trenches. Coach Prime seems to have way more emphasis on getting skilled players than the guys on the line.

The game is won in the trenches. I also think that all these changes at one time hurts building chemistry. They're missing high level play in the trenches and chemistry.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
about last night..

Travis Hunter needs to be really talked about. I wish he was on a legit high profile contender.
Depending which QB on a top 5 team puts up inflated #'s, Travis could win the Heisman on a 5 win team, b/c he's nice af. He'll end up the best player in this draft, even though some cac QB will go #1.

I see 8 losses on their schedule tho