The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you're Notre Dame
yeah you've been told join a conference over and over. could just join the acc and dead it
but with the playoffs at 12 teams now they can never be a 1-4 seed and get a bye game

is that kind of unfair for ND

Daps
Reppin
Chi
if you're Notre Dame
yeah you've been told join a conference over and over. could just join the acc and dead it
but with the playoffs at 12 teams now they can never be a 1-4 seed and get a bye game

fukk em. They wanna be too cute for a conference, then they'll pay the price.

Should've been in the B1G 50 years ago and call it a day.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Shid even I cant help but

jay-z-dance.gif

Whenever I hear Sweet Home Alabama. Them Roll Tide Roll chants are forever embedded in that song for me after the past 15-20 years :pachaha:

:wow:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
nikka what? Michigan is a top 3 most hated. Same with Bama and OSU Not sure how tf they're "Americas team". ND is hated by like 6 major fan bases...def not America's team.

White American and purists hates Colorado

Georgia Tech I could see. No one hates them and they're underdogs. Missouri too. No one hates mizzou besides Kansas and no one cares about KU football

But honestly I think it's Oregon. No one really hates Oregon, they win enough to be followed but not too much to be hated. Cool uniforms, they're not an enormous fanbase with a presence large enough to draw hate.
So if white america and purists hate them how could they be number one

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah but like 90% of them are Southern fans. LSU doesn’t really have a big black fanbase like that.

And yeah I was gonna say USC or Miami but you only see it when they are up and neither has been consistently in a while.
That’s not true, black people in Baton Rouge go hard for Southern, but everywhere else it’s LSU especially New Orleans

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That’s not true, black people in Baton Rouge go hard for Southern, but everywhere else it’s LSU especially New Orleans
Ehh i’ve never really known/seen N.O. people to care about anything outside of the Saints

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Ehh i’ve never really known/seen N.O. people to care about anything outside of the Saints
My coworkers are Tulane alums and they’re pissed cuz no one even cares Tulane plays tomorrow and everyone is making plans and events for the game on Sunday.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
if you're Notre Dame

Naaa.... they made their own bed. No love for them hoes. Why?

137921f7-227a-45e3-adee-d9a4160a0e07_text.gif