The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
GV5lyj-bYAAETwd

Colorado 1 over ND USC BAMA OSU and Texas is crazy also where is Michigan lmao

nikka what? Michigan is a top 3 most hated. Same with Bama and OSU Not sure how tf they're "Americas team". ND is hated by like 6 major fan bases...def not America's team.

White American and purists hates Colorado

Georgia Tech I could see. No one hates them and they're underdogs. Missouri too. No one hates mizzou besides Kansas and no one cares about KU football

But honestly I think it's Oregon. No one really hates Oregon, they win enough to be followed but not too much to be hated. Cool uniforms, they're not an enormous fanbase with a presence large enough to draw hate.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka what? Michigan is a top 3 most hated. Same with Bama and OSU Not sure how tf they're "Americas team". ND is hated by like 6 major fan bases...def not America's team.

White American and purists hates Colorado

Georgia Tech I could see. No one hates them and they're underdogs. Missouri too. No one hates mizzou besides Kansas and no one cares about KU football

But honestly I think it's Oregon. No one really hates Oregon, they win enough to be followed but not too much to be hated. Cool uniforms, they're not an enormous fanbase with a presence large enough to draw hate.
It’s definitely been Alabama. I saw them nikkas in real time convert LSU fans into Bama/Saban knobslobbers.

I feel like people went from hate, to respect, to loving them somewhere around 2012 after they beat the brakes off ND.

Nobody even ever brings up their bad loss to Clemson and don’t remember them getting clowned as bad as most other teams would have.

Then again, Ohio State be deep everywhere so its one of the two imo.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It’s definitely been Alabama. I saw them nikkas in real time convert LSU fans into Bama/Saban knobslobbers.

I feel like people went from hate, to respect, to loving them somewhere around 2012 after they beat the brakes off ND. Random big ten school like Wisconsin would probably say they hate PSU more than Minnesota, their rival.

Nobody even ever brings up their bad loss to Clemson and don’t remember them getting clowned as bad as most other teams would have.

Then again, Ohio State be deep everywhere so its one of the two imo.

I'm
Not in sec country so it's easy for me to not hate Bama. OSU is well hated in the Midwest and big ten.

They're consistently a top program so they have hate that comes along but they have embedded hate from mich which is a top 4 or so largest fanbase as well as PSU (yes, they HATE OSU) and nd also hates on OSU.

I'd imagine is similar in the south with Bama but not sure. Maybe the casuals all started to like them.

Silkk

Daps
I'm
Not in sec country so it's easy for me to not hate Bama. OSU is well hated in the Midwest and big ten.

They're consistently a top program so they have hate that comes along but they have embedded hate from mich which is a top 4 or so largest fanbase as well as PSU (yes, they HATE OSU) and nd also hates on OSU.

I'd imagine is similar in the south with Bama but not sure. Maybe the casuals all started to like them.
Yeah Bama definitely started pulling casuals/bandwagoners from other school fanbases. Thats why so many tried to hide it behind that conference pride BS.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
The real question is, who's black America's team?

I always felt like it was LSU. Lots of black fans, not a traditional blue blood with a the accompanying pompousness (ND, mich), in the south, consistently good but Not too good to Get hated

Silkk

Daps
The real question is, who's black America's team?

I always felt like it was LSU. Lots of black fans, not a traditional blue blood with a the accompanying pompousness (ND, mich), in the south, consistently good but Not too good to Get hated
LSU? :dahell:

Lots of black fans? :dwillhuh:

At this point its clearly Colorado though. Hope them nikkas win tomorrow cause honestly last September was a lot of fun when they were hot.

MFs made a 10:00 Colorado vs Colorado State game feel like a fuccking NFL playoff game :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
LSU? :dahell:

Lots of black fans? :dwillhuh:

At this point its clearly Colorado though. Hope them nikkas win tomorrow cause honestly last September was a lot of fun when they were hot.

MFs made a 10:00 Colorado vs Colorado State game feel like a fuccking NFL playoff game :pachaha:

Louisiana is like 35% black

It was miami from 80s - mid 2000s. USC too in the early 2000s.

Silkk

Daps
Louisiana is like 35% black

It was miami from 80s - mid 2000s. USC too in the early 2000s.
Yeah but like 90% of them are Southern fans. LSU doesn’t really have a big black fanbase like that.

And yeah I was gonna say USC or Miami but you only see it when they are up and neither has been consistently in a while.