The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Idk if that's quite right (people count ranked wins differently), but I did just see he went his first 3 seasons with only one, which is pretty laughable.
Looks like he only has 4 based on Wikipedia and GT now has had 3 since Key took over, so you may as well be right :yeshrug: they should get two ranked wins docked for losing to GT and losing by 345 to UGA
Brent key has 5 and Mike got 4

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Eh, you just got that divide where a lot of these tenured football dudes would tell you (if you gave em truth serum/some PBRs) that they'd drop dead tomorrow if you took football wholesale out their lives.

When you've been that committed to something you enjoy for so long, it's hard to go back I imagine

Oh yeah I get it but buddy was up there lookin like a mannequin. Just stuck in one pose and barely even said shyt.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Oh yeah I get it but buddy was up there lookin like a mannequin. Just stuck in one pose and barely even said shyt.
I didn’t watch his show per se, but it does seem like these coverage teams always try to include one oldhead coach with a big name. And they ain’t trying to replace him until they find another to carry the mantle (Corso to Saban will probably a permanent example pretty soon)