The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I’m so glad Norvell ain’t take the Bama job, he would’ve brought that slaw ass nikka with him
Yeah, I hate his voice. Just not a fan. Oregon St fans wanted the kid that transferred to Michigan st to start last yr. Dude is just trash. And they saw him at Clemson being trash. Malik Benson going from Milroe to DJ, both qbs are inaccurate as fukk. Homey shoulda transferred to a school with an actual qb. Feel bad for Williams too.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I swear that either of these Acho dudes would be perfect if Hollywood decided to remake strictly business. Either one of them!

They seem so corny lol

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah, I hate his voice. Just not a fan. Oregon St fans wanted the kid that transferred to Michigan st to start last yr. Dude is just trash. And they saw him at Clemson being trash. Malik Benson going from Milroe to DJ, both qbs are inaccurate as fukk. Homey shoulda transferred to a school with an actual qb. Feel bad for Williams too.

Roydell leaving I think was a case of roster construction cause we loaded at RB, he’ll be good for FSU tho

Benson ain’t too good himself but he definitely could’ve went somewhere else

The player who did fukk up by leaving was Earl Little, he might’ve started for us at Safety this year, instead he left for FSU just to get a DNP in week 0.