The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Surprised Jesse Palmer doesn't have a bigger role at ESPN whether CFB or NFL. He was their golden boy at one point and I had damn near forgotten he was even there until today.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Nah, this excuse dont work in 2024. With the transfer portal, you can get anyone to your program if you big time. So if the defense is trash, thats on the coaches. These dudes getting paid now and we all know it. Open that wallet and get the players to your school.
They lost 10 starting players to the NFL draft last year....you think they can just go out and get 10 more NFL caliber players THIS year?:russ: Of course their not gonna be as good as they were last year specially on defense thats not an excuse thats reality.

Do y'all really watch college football?

My guy said go get 10 more NFL draftees like thats normal fukking shyt mane

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
They lost 10 starting players to the NFL draft last year....you think they can just go out and get 10 more NFL caliber players this year you doofus :russ: Of course their not gonna be as good as they were last year specially on defense thats not an excuse thats reality.

Do y'all really watch college football?
Texas did :ufdup:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Surprised Jesse Palmer doesn't have a bigger role at ESPN whether CFB or NFL. He was their golden boy at one point and I had damn near forgotten he was even there until today.
Hasn't he tried to branch out to other things outside of sports?