Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yes.

You exist.

hrcgpdo.png

I hate the way that u type, the way that u think. I hate the way u won't admit Lincoln Riley stinks. I hate u being out south wit all dem monsters of a team but rep a team out west.

I even hate the way u use a gif wit the word nicca but that's just me I guess :mjpls:
3yrQws.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The real 🤡 show is when THE Ohio State
Mf432pLsS1Xdyfue63RKKFzraGKIGh7oO-Q473_buq1HpTuqcAx4c5LmxBNp-rD5tVjhhHy5=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
lines up against the Victors every thanksgiving...tragic you just can't get the job done huh?
full

Tragic u couldn't get the job done w/o extraordinary line crossing to the point where said coach of the Victors can't eane come bacc 2 his own hood, eh?
full

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

They walked that shyt back real quick :mjlol:

1) that booty still hurtin from the Rose Bowl, huh?

2) you talk shyt about Michigan more than Buckeye fans do. shyts just werid.

3) Harbaugh came out and said he needed to be with his team, especially after this past weekend'd Charger showing. So instead, Harbaugh's mom and dad are gonna be the honorary captains instead.
Let's all enjoy the 🤡 show
full

Tragic u couldn't get the job done w/o extraordinary line crossing to the point where said coach of the Victors can't eane come bacc 2 his own hood, eh?
full
Tell us.. why aint Tressell ya'lls coach anymore? :jbhmm:

How about Urban? :jbhmm:

Glass house mf'ers always be the first in line to sling mud. No self reflection. :smh: