The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Man, fukk all of dat....it's downright sensationalism at its finest. If this mf puts out an article solely stating Cormani got slapped up by Shilo (and POSSIBLY bullied), is it making waves like that?

This same writer keeps using the same anonymous/mysterious source/player article after article to pour xtra sauce on shyt like has some sort of bone to pick. Why the fucc would the team even care bout some freshman mf who barely gettin' any playin time?

Seaton & Washington wasn't even on the field/team together were they? But they were "scrapping like bears for food" :dead:

Then to put the icing on the cake, you bring up a mf who ain't even swiped his pass on campus yet, and a mf who transfer who had a gun....on the table.....of his living room.

Cormani himself is in IG comments sayin' Shilo didn't slap him :dwillhuh: .

If there is actual proof of Deion doing & encouraging something, okay. Get him tf outta there. But all of this conjecture, smearing & b.s? Who da fook is dis guy? I've seen Chole from Smallville Torch from WB/CW write better articles :mjlol:

Yeah it’s an inflammatory piece, but folks are now going to want to know the extent of this

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

nikka had to have a loaded glock and some pills beside the computer while he was typing this :deadrose: "losing him would arguably be one of the biggest recruiting losses in the modern era" is fukking crazy

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

nikka had to have a loaded glock and some pills beside the computer while he was typing this :deadrose: "losing him would arguably be one of the biggest recruiting losses in the modern era" is fukking crazy

No disrespect but breh probably trash and high probability to bust..

Get this money and he get the model GF give me a portal QB ALL DAY!!!! Ill take a arm as high school qb and give him whatever bag is left over..

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many of them gonna stay and wait they turn to play tho
i understand you wanna keep upcoming talent for yrs after but kids now got too many options instead of letting schools stack up and they waste they cfb careers on the bench

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
how many of them gonna stay and wait they turn to play tho
i understand you wanna keep upcoming talent for yrs after but kids now got too many options instead of letting schools stack up and they waste they cfb careers on the bench

Honestly it’s just like getting scratch offs you buy as many as you can and hope one hit for 20 bucks or more, yeah remember Alabama got Eli, yeah that nikka in Pittsburg with nard dog probably slated to be a he was ok qb, kids transfer kids don’t pan out, or someone is better, hell it’s so much depth they never get a fair shake( and i don’t care what anyone says, that shyt happens more than people will admit, only so many football snaps especially for a qb) eventually the talent will redistribute, but it would make sense go some where and start early or not have 4 Ferraris in front of you, Ohio tech about to have that issue soon too