The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Them boys be ready for NDSU. shyt got all the makings of an L. Definitely putting my money on the upset.
And thats the game Im looking at too. Thats a difficult opener for that team. And they lose 1 game and the finger pointing will start.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Man....is this Ebenezer dude even on campus yet? If not, that's nasty work by them and y'all to try & out that under the umbrella of Prime & some so called culture of gun violence.

And a nicca got smacc'd up in the locker room...how many times have we heard and joked about fights in the locker room ala Geno Smith gettin' touched up.

Like i said, the framing of the article and language describing Deion is bad, but, if nikkas running this shyt like that, man this is bad, and someone gon get clapped, cuz you not bout to put hands on everyone, and it’s one thing to let aggression out, it’s another when folks testing you constantly, and folks gotta fight

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lol..wait, did you add the trash can?
Just correcting what seemed to be an error in the proper logo of the ND program
full

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Maybe, But if it's shilo then that's a terrible look. We already know that he shows extreme bias to Shadeur, Shilo, and Travis already. That's just horrible optics and on top of that the kid was like 18-19 and Shilo is a grown ass super senior.
Wait what happened? Shilo put hands on somebody? I know he used to box.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Maybe, But if it's shilo then that's a terrible look. We already know that he shows extreme bias to Shadeur, Shilo, and Travis already. That's just horrible optics and on top of that the kid was like 18-19 and Shilo is a grown ass super senior.

Like i said, the framing of the article and language describing Deion is bad, but, if nikkas running this shyt like that, man this is bad, and someone gon get clapped, cuz you not bout to put hands on everyone, and it’s one thing to let aggression out, it’s another when folks testing you constantly, and folks gotta fight

Man, fukk all of dat....it's downright sensationalism at its finest. If this mf puts out an article solely stating Cormani got slapped up by Shilo (and POSSIBLY bullied), is it making waves like that?

This same writer keeps using the same anonymous/mysterious source/player article after article to pour xtra sauce on shyt like has some sort of bone to pick. Why the fucc would the team even care bout some freshman mf who barely gettin' any playin time?

Seaton & Washington wasn't even on the field/team together were they? But they were "scrapping like bears for food" :dead:

Then to put the icing on the cake, you bring up a mf who ain't even swiped his pass on campus yet, and a mf who transfer who had a gun....on the table.....of his living room.

Cormani himself is in IG comments sayin' Shilo didn't slap him :dwillhuh: .

If there is actual proof of Deion doing & encouraging something, okay. Get him tf outta there. But all of this conjecture, smearing & b.s? Who da fook is dis guy? I've seen Chole from Smallville Torch from WB/CW write better articles :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Salute to Lester, I know he's a former pro athlete and stuff but when you have access to facilities like these at your whim no head coach should ever be walking around looking like shyt

Silkk

Daps
Man, fukk all of dat....it's downright sensationalism at its finest. If this mf puts out an article solely stating Cormani got slapped up by Shilo (and POSSIBLY bullied), is it making waves like that?

This same writer keeps using the same anonymous/mysterious source/player article after article to pour xtra sauce on shyt like has some sort of bone to pick. Why the fucc would the team even care bout some freshman mf who barely gettin' any playin time?

Seaton & Washington wasn't even on the field/team together were they? But they were "scrapping like bears for food" :dead:

Then to put the icing on the cake, you bring up a mf who ain't even swiped his pass on campus yet, and a mf who transfer who had a gun....on the table.....of his living room.

Cormani himself is in IG comments sayin' Shilo didn't slap him :dwillhuh: .

If there is actual proof of Deion doing & encouraging something, okay. Get him tf outta there. But all of this conjecture, smearing & b.s? Who da fook is dis guy? I've seen Chole from Smallville Torch from WB/CW write better articles :mjlol:
:manny: nikkas need to win

Georgia got way worse fucckery going on but they winning.

Whatever is going on at Michigan, They still winning.

Win and all this shyt goes away :yeshrug:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:manny: nikkas need to win

Georgia got way worse fucckery going on but they winning.

Whatever is going on at Michigan, They still winning.

Win and all this shyt goes away :yeshrug:

So we okay with lies & exaggerations cuz the team bad? And Prime can be a bit of an arrogant a$$hole? Lol

Silkk

Daps
So we okay with lies & exaggerations cuz the team bad? And Prime can be a bit of an arrogant a$$hole? Lol
Idk if they're lies and exaggerations or not though crodie. I'm saying if they were winning we wouldn't give a fukk

Remember all that dirty shyt that Tressel was doing and osu swept under the rug until the rug had too many lumps under it to continue to ignore?:mjpls:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Idk if they're lies and exaggerations or not though crodie. I'm saying if they were winning we wouldn't give a fukk

Remember all that dirty shyt that Tressel was doing and osu swept under the rug until the rug had too many lumps under it to continue to ignore?:mjpls:

Don't piss me off

I'm snatching chains & burning tattoos