The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Notre Dame is just Michigan State with a TV deal. They mean absolutely nothing and win NOTHING of importance, no big games, lose in shameful fashion YEAR after YEAR and haven't had a legit heisman candidate other than Mr. Catfish since fukking Rocket Ishmael.

They're Midwest Texas A&M. Penn State > Notre Dame in every way

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Notre Dame is just Michigan State with a TV deal. They mean absolutely nothing and win NOTHING of importance, no big games, lose in shameful fashion YEAR after YEAR and haven't had a legit heisman candidate other than Mr. Catfish since fukking Rocket Ishmael.

They're Midwest Texas A&M. Penn State > Notre Dame in every way
You sound delusional.

Michigan would be red head stepchild status if ND joined the B1G. :umad:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A young Nick Saban woulda beat those nqggaz by 30. Its shameful that Bama played like shyt. All Saban had to so was hire better coordinators. Bama would have at least 2 more nattys. Damn shame.
. We played our worst game of the year and still beat your honky tonk dusty roads asses like it was the civil war part 2 and made your daddy go home and be a family man. Hope it hurts forever. :myman:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You are the most relevant irrelevant program or franchise in ALL of SPORTS. You're like the fukkin JETS of college football.
Breh.. I'm sure there were better ways to get your point across..

stare-angry.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Kirby showed weakness. Georgia would ravaged yall and u know it

Two of Kirby’s key offensive weapons were hurt, and he still was giving Nick hell, til nick switched up his defense and Kirby’s oc had nothing, that’s why Nick is Nick. You keep trying to bring up shyt we can’t quantify, we played who was in front of us and he beat uga