The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
But they discovered and offered up those texts...

...and found no smoking gun....

Keep begging for history to change but it can't be, no matter what.
full

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We ain't tryna hear nun dat shyt. They coming over here tweaking. Matter fact, I'm tired of yo shyt. Pick a side, nicca :ufdup: . You can't be cheering for both these teams in the same conference now :gucci:

The sec does it

Let me live my life

If Clemson could get 2 in 3 years with two different QBs Oregon ain’t got no excuse :manny:

With two generational qbs in a row

This was Oregon’s best team/chance at a Natty imo. Not sure if they could’ve beat Bama but they would’ve hung 60 on that weak ass Notre Dame team

That and 07 If Dixon doesn’t get hurt

They always had that one game.. In recent history their rose bowl team was a decent squad and probably would of been in playoff if they coulda survived the haymakers from young heisman to Brandon Ayuik

Man… so many seasons blown off a bad night, especially when Stanford got it going

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
We know why you're mad

You can't even do your own fukkin dirty work. AND you're too p*ssy to join a real conference.

Enjoy your renewed rivalry with Michigan Jr. :scust:

Yeah they're so scared of joining a conference with powerhouses like Purdue, Illinois, Northwestern and Rutgers. :mjlol:

Before the west coast schools joined this year yall had maybe 1 or 2 tough games each year besides OSU. :camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah they're so scared of joining a conference with powerhouses like Purdue, Illinois, Northwestern and Rutgers. :mjlol:

Before the west coast schools joined this year yall had maybe 1 or 2 tough games each year besides OSU. :camby:
Yes. YOU ARE.

You instead align yourselves with a conference with perrenial successes like boston college, Syracuse, UNC, and Virginia, and make sure you protect those VERY important and challenging matchups with NAVY AND STANFORD.

SHUT THE FUKK UP
full

You are the most relevant irrelevant program or franchise in ALL of SPORTS. You're like the fukkin JETS of college football.