The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just asked you to give the lsu homies a discount on their new logo gear. Why all the hostility on this wonderful Friday? :beutusDamn:
LSU shyt dont sell that well tbh. Bout to throw them nikkas in the bushes and hope Colorado has a good year.

Its fucck Ohio State all day but I can’t keep yall shyt in stock :bryan: bout to have to order 1000 units before the holidays get here

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lol yeah yeah

Just be glad we ain’t send yall to the abyss with Oregon St and chose to let yall keep riding our coattails :sas1:

Oregon, since I started liking them in 07, has never road USC coattails.. You sadly mistaken.

Yall havent even been Pac relevant since 05..

since 07 we 8-3 vs yall..lol

dont give me nothing before 07 because I dont give two shyts

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
And how that worked for him vs Ohio State prior to 2021?

Don browns Defense was getting us skull drugged, and he did have some issues with the run game he was using, but he didn’t change up schemes because Mario, he still was doing pin and pull and zone, but way better blocked up, and more variety as to not be stale and figured out, and when he got to the game in 21 he actually started to run counter, it was such a mind fukk Jim Knowles was so lost because they over prepared and Jim didn’t put any film of it out there

Silkk

Daps
Oregon, since I started liking them in 07, has never road USC coattails.. You sadly mistaken.

Yall havent even been Pac relevant since 05..

since 07 we 8-3 vs yall..lol

dont give me nothing before 07 because I dont give two shyts
So we just lying today.....? Lmk

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
LSU shyt dont sell that well tbh. Bout to throw them nikkas in the bushes and hope Colorado has a good year.

Its fucck Ohio State all day but I can’t keep yall shyt in stock :bryan: bout to have to order 1000 units before the holidays get here

Ain’t you in Texas, i figured it be a good following

Silkk

Daps
Don browns Defense was getting us skull drugged, and he did have some issues with the run game he was using, but he didn’t change up schemes because Mario, he still was doing pin and pull and zone, but way better blocked up, and more variety as to not be stale and figured out, and when he got to the game in 21 he actually started to run counter, it was such a mind fukk Jim Knowles was so lost because they over prepared and Jim didn’t put any film of it out there
waterboy-wrong.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
So we just lying today.....? Lmk
since 07, we 8-3 vs yall

you know why I dont have much to say ever about y'all? its because yall havent been nowhere near a thorn in our side. I look at yall as an up and coming school..lol

Thats no bullshyt. lmaoooo

I have had more memorable games against Stanford than yall. relax on yall relevance bro.

Silkk

Daps
since 07, we 8-3 vs yall

you know why I dont have much to say ever about y'all? its because yall havent been nowhere near a thorn in our side. I look at yall as an up and coming school..lol

Thats no bullshyt. lmaoooo

I have had more memorable games against Stanford than yall. relax on yall relevance bro.
lol at thinking anybody gives a fukk about Oregon or Stanford. If it wasn't for us yall would be playing for table scraps across the country just like they are :mjlol:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
lol at thinking anybody gives a fukk about Oregon or Stanford. If it wasn't for us yall would be playing for table scraps across the country just like they are :mjlol:

again.. I dont look at yall like that. Once Lincoln got there, I was like OH OK.. this can get good.

before that I just knew yall as the 04 champs.

fast forward, yall just became the school known for bad hires. One coach left on the Tarmac and another who coached while sipping Henny on the sidelines.

sorry I just never experienced the USC dominance breh. neither has the Cali kids who keep picking us over yall.

Silkk

Daps
again.. I dont look at yall like that. Once Lincoln got there, I was like OH OK.. this can get good.

before that I just knew yall as the 04 champs.

fast forward, yall just became the school known for bad hires. One coach left on the Tarmac and another who coached while sipping Henny on the sidelines.

sorry I just never experienced the USC dominance breh. neither has the Cali kids who keep picking us over yall.
Big enough to bring down an entire conference with over 100 years of history.

Shame yall wasn't big enough to save it...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Big enough to bring down an entire conference with over 100 years of history.

Shame yall wasn't big enough to save it...
salute.. because I was praying we left the Pac even before the collapse.

Thanks for running away. it definitely helped us.