The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont they ask this just about every year. looking at their schedule. its set up for them to be good. they dont really play anyone else until they reach louisville and that fsu game

LZ4XhG9.png

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
dont they ask this just about every year. looking at their schedule. its set up for them to be good. they dont really play anyone else until they reach louisville and that fsu game

LZ4XhG9.png

Every year their schedule sets up nicely too and then the games are played

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Why is FSU still acting a fool about the snub from last season when the playoff model has switch to 12 teams? :what:
Why not :yeshrug: bytch about it all you want as long as you’re using it as motivation

Saban did the same thing about being “snubbed” Bryce’s last year and they made the playoffs the next season. It’s because the CFP/SEC/ESPN are all the same entity that they made it, but they clearly used that as motivation.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
breh.. dont be so literal. Its just a season kick off vid
I'll tell you this rn, whatever points Oregon is giving up to MSU in the spread this year, bet the fukking house on Oregon covering. MSU plays OSU the week before which will be a bloodbath, and we haven't won a west coast road game in like 80 years. Oregon will win by 30+

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can Ward probably the best Miami QB in some time but I don’t trust any team coached by Cristobal, dude is one of the worst coaches in the country imo
nikkas always wilding with the fukking hyperbole :comeon:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Can Ward probably the best Miami QB in some time but I don’t trust any team coached by Cristobal, dude is one of the worst coaches in the country imo
lol..

Cam just cant get hit man.. dudes a fumble machine

baller, but will cough that bytch up like he got Covid