The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Texas, Ohio, Ole Miss definitely the 3 teams trying to buy a ring
It’s legal now so why not do what you can to improve your roster. Isn’t the goal to win a ring. More schools would be doing the same if they could afford it.
Boosters on demon mode. :mjlit:
Not really. Pennies are being scraped together. Thank God for corporate support though. Also these Bama guys aren’t costing as much as people think.:whew:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It’s legal now so why not do what you can to improve your roster. Isn’t the goal to win a ring. More schools would be doing the same if they could afford it.

Not really. Pennies are being scraped together. Thank God for corporate support though. Also these Bama guys aren’t costing as much as people think.:whew:
You saying Bama's a poverty program now? :gladbron:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ehhh negative recruiting been a part of the game forever.

He just can’t overcome it rn compared to last year after the bad season and all the issues with not playing his young guys.

Watching the Coach Prime show it was hilarious how he’d get on certain players but when Travis or Shadeur fukked up he’d immediately put it on the refs or another coach :mjlol:

I ain't make it to that part yet lol. I did see some of the other coaches shytting on the team that only got 1 win last year tho lol

vino

Superstar
Daps
Without Saban yes. There NIL bucket isn't even top 5 in the SEC.
And it might take work to convince people, to contribute, who are use to a team winning without it too. A lot of them have not realized that players don’t view Bama like fans do.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nah, they just leaving cuz they some hoes. It would be practically the same team that was one of the 5 or 6 best teams in the nation. The backups who left is one thing, but the ppl who left after Saban left... I don't know I can't really criticize cuz I miss him too. He's why I became a Bama fan
Yeah but you’re not really a Bama fan and those players ain’t really come for Bama. Saban was the only reason to come there

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
This dude acting like he knows what every school is paying every player is hilarious
Don't be afraid to @ me bytch. And if you want to counter what I'm saying then do that. But I already know based on your previous post you have no idea how NIL works.
I can't tell which is funnier tho... him thinking that, or you swearing that schools aren't dropping bags still. :jbhmm:
:snoop:you really need to catch up with the times breh. NIL is the new bag game. No reason for under the table money anymore.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Don't be afraid to @ me bytch. And if you want to counter what I'm saying then do that. But I already know based on your previous post you have no idea how NIL works.

:snoop:you really need to catch up with the times breh. NIL is the new bag game. No reason for under the table money anymore.
Just because Texas and a few other schools have boosters willing to waste millions on these kids doesn’t mean that’s how NIL “works”

Things are going to get a lot more strict when it comes to NIL soon so enjoy it while you can.