The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We would have to watch entire games of 09 vs 10 to see the difference in the offenses. But that isn't even necessary because the HC at the time said out of his own mouth that he wanted a offense that included more power running after losing to Bama so I'm not even sure what you are arguing. Mack is wrong and @Silkk is right. :russ:

You got it breh.
Jan 2010 - NC Game loss to Alabama after 13-1 season

*Changes offense for NO REASON AT ALL before 2010 season*

Dec 2010 - 5-7 Season and the firing of the offensive coordinator Greg Davis

*No changes made to the offense even though the Orangebloods and SBnation articles show different*

Makes sense to me Numph. You right :ehh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
And just like always, When a nikka is proven wrong they duck out like a bytch :wow:

Bruh it be an exercise in futility, you will change points, try to point out a sentence or word, i said my peace, I’m bout to get acquainted with Johnny Walker black you hol it down it’s all love

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bruh it be an exercise in futility, you will change points, try to point out a sentence or word, i said my peace, I’m bout to get acquainted with Johnny Walker black you hol it down it’s all love
I wasn't even talking about you :beli:

I already know you just be wanting to argue on some Joe Budden shyt :ufdup:

Menna

All Star
Daps
Freeman’s not in danger of getting fired for more than 2 losses unless its some egregious shyt like going 3-9 and looking like shyt or something

But ND will probably have to lose like 4 games for the playoff committee to resist putting them in. Certain teams they love and would put in every year if they could: Ohio State, Alabama, ND, Texas to name a few
Ppl will get fired and held accountable …Marcus has a longer runway he is very likable that’s why I didn’t mention his name …. two years from now if there’s no playoff run … Then I will insert Freeman into my statement

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I wasn't even talking about you :beli:

I already know you just be wanting to argue on some Joe Budden shyt :ufdup:
@DropTopDoc said Jasmine Cashmere only gave him two lap dances, just two....

then they smoked some Virginia Slims together..

you come a long way babee :krs:
virginia-slims-ad-4.jpg
@Bryan Danielson