The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
My stance this is entire time was they were still in the spread in 2010 and only changed it because they were trash which is why Greg Davis was fired. You are a fuccking idiot :dead:

Show me the videos of yall not in the spread in 2010.

Don’t worry. I’ll wait :mjgrin:
It’s literally in the highlights you posted they under center lol

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
My stance this is entire time was they were still in the spread in 2010 and only changed it because they were trash which is why Greg Davis was fired. You are a fuccking idiot :dead:

Show me the videos of yall not in the spread in 2010.

Don’t worry. I’ll wait :mjgrin:
I think something is wrong with your brain breh. I told you Mack changed the offense after losing to Bama, I provided you with articles where he admitted as much. Yet your brain translates that to Texas was never in a spread formation in the 2010 season. It's like your brain only comprehends absolutes and while the rest of us can understand variance you are incapable of such which is why you always think others are wrong.

Greg Davis was a spread OC his entire career, Mack forced him to add power running schemes into our offense. It failed spectacular most games and we would resort back to the spread out of desperation. Which is why the "highlights" from those games show us in spread but look at the fukking score in most games. We were playing from behind because the offense would stall out. And if you actually watch the Nebraska video you posted yourself you'd see us in plenty of non spread formations.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think something is wrong with your brain breh. I told you Mack changed the offense after losing to Bama, I provided you with articles where he admitted as much. Yet your brain translates that to Texas was never in a spread formation in the 2010 season. It's like your brain only comprehends absolutes and while the rest of us can understand variance you are incapable of such which is why you always think others are wrong.

Greg Davis was a spread OC his entire career, Mack forced him to add power running schemes into our offense. It failed spectacular most games and we would resort back to the spread out of desperation. Which is why the "highlights" from those games show us in spread but look at the fukking score in most games. We were playing from behind because the offense would stall out. And if you actually watch the Nebraska video you posted yourself you'd see us in plenty of non spread formations.
Post the vids then....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Post the vids then....
We would have to watch entire games of 09 vs 10 to see the difference in the offenses. But that isn't even necessary because the HC at the time said out of his own mouth that he wanted a offense that included more power running after losing to Bama so I'm not even sure what you are arguing. Mack is wrong and @Silkk is right. :russ:

You got it breh.