The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

this question coming from JOSH fukkING PATE is hilarious. Michigan needed to beat osu 3 times in a row and go 28-1 in two seasons and win a title, beating alabama for him to even consider respecting them. He's one tier below feinbaum for bias.

he asked that question the same day he said THIS:

:laff:
THAT is the epitome of SEC bias.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He’s too tall and will struggle with the DL leverage. They need to move him to TE at this point.

A lot of them boys too tall for line play, and lack the bend to actually stop a faster guy, or not get out leveraged at the los by shorter guys, usually they were big fish small pond, just leaning on future accountants and gym coaches

this seems to be going too far. i dont mind the squib kick. its the execution of the squib kick that was terrible

Lincoln Riley slander from an ou account, they couldn’t possibly have an agenda, it’s way worse decisions out there, and stealing a possession from uga wasn’t a bad idea

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
this question coming from JOSH fukkING PATE is hilarious. Michigan needed to beat osu 3 times in a row and go 28-1 in two seasons and win a title, beating alabama for him to even consider respecting them. He's one tier below feinbaum for bias.

The oblivion of some of these guys is hilarious, they will make it seem like you fighting every week, but it’s the same dogs in the fight like always, unless something disastrous has come up

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
A lot of them boys too tall for line play, and lack the bend to actually stop a faster guy, or not get out leveraged at the los by shorter guys, usually they were big fish small pond, just leaning on future accountants and gym coaches

Lincoln Riley slander from an ou account, they couldn’t possibly have an agenda, it’s way worse decisions out there, and stealing a possession from uga wasn’t a bad idea
right.. think this the game where the score was something crazy

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Calling the Big 10 boring because Ohio State and Michigan win it every season, while ignoring Alabama or Georgia winning the SEC every season

vino

Superstar
Daps
another Zion in the boot.
What was Cristobal explanation for that again?

He probably just wanted to show a larger point margin for perception. Still made zero sense though

shyt, actually what I just said doesn’t even make sense either.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
What was Cristobal explanation for that again?
He had no excuse.. he tried to brush it off like the reporters shouldn't question him but it was too egregious a mistake to brush off and he had to then say they shouldn't have run the ball..

fukking idiot.. I remember seeing it live like why are we still running, does this goofy not know the game is over.. :snoop:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

200.gif

fukk Notre Dame :umad: