The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Picked up all the college football guides at the bookstore today. Bout to enjoy this little vacation week with some classic College Football reads, a few cold ones. Fam and BBQ will make it in there as well. But this my time

:steviej:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Funny how you only go back 3 seasons :buckPhil: . Remember when i made that post with Gus talking bout the best OSU calls vs scUM the past 20 seasons :beutusDamn: .

Hmmm i can’t remember, it doesn’t (national championship) Ring any bells

But i do remember you saying our nc are old and we living in the past now look at you bringing up old shyt what has Buc-a-fellas records done lately ??? Oh that’s right get they wig pushed back by the wig pushbacker, we up 3 and a nc :sas1:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Florida State QB ( DJ U.)pops turned in to Mack 10 on Florida Gator fan talking crazy…

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Florida State QB ( DJ U.)pops turned in to Mack 10 on Florida Gator fan talking crazy…

Old ass could fukk around and get dome checked thinking shyt sweet when he touch down in the tally, i get not wanting nikka talking crazy bout your lil man but mf unhinged and you can get touched mf ain’t bout to square up

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm i can’t remember, it doesn’t (national championship) Ring any bells

But i do remember you saying our nc are old and we living in the past now look at you bringing up old shyt what has Buc-a-fellas records done lately ??? Oh that’s right get they wig pushed back by the wig pushbacker, we up 3 and a nc :sas1:
Tick tick tock motherfukker :damn:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Old ass could fukk around and get dome checked thinking shyt sweet when he touch down in the tally, i get not wanting nikka talking crazy bout your lil man but mf unhinged and you can get touched mf ain’t bout to square up

That is true about them Florida boys but they in for one helluva fight with them Bog ass Samoans.