The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
going thru and looking at the folks names on this

It’s so many folks that was supposed to be something and never was, Nkimdechi, Tredwell the list goes on that’s why i don’t be too pressed when kids sign, odds say they don’t live up to the hype or transfer out

Joe McKnight

He made it to the league, he unfortunately came after Reggie, and folks wanted him to be 2.0, he wasn’t the fastest shiftest or power guy, he was a good at a lot, not great at anything, it’s just his life got cut short so we never saw his second post football life, but dude accomplished something

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
PortCityPlaya, don’t know what happened to him

@Black White Sox Hat be in here

@Crizzy be around during football season

@BelowTheMasonDixon too

It be others too tho, but they don’t be too active in the threads
SEC this season: my predictions, imo
10 wins: Alabama, Georgia, and Texas
9: Mississippi
8 Tennessee
7. Oklahoma
6. Florida, South Carolina, Auburn, Missouri

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
SEC this season: my predictions, imo
10 wins: Alabama, Georgia, and Texas
9: Mississippi
8 Tennessee
7. Oklahoma
6. Florida, South Carolina, Auburn, Missouri

Not mad at the predictions

OU might be a bit better

LSU will be solid

Ole Miss will be good but I think they’re slightly overrated nationally, can definitely see 9-3

Mizzou winning 6 would be mad disappointing

I agree that Florida won’t bottom out like some people are thinking

Regardless though yeah, UGA, Texas, and Bama will be the top three teams

I’m going back and forth between Bama going 11-1 or 10-2

I do think UGA loses their first regular season game since 2020.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Alzheimer's kicked in. He cant remember the name of this site. lol

poor guy probably keeps typing c00n in the search bar
tumblr_m21lkfqMm61r5gvg1o1_250.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Michigan and Ohio St fans

How much are the tickets usually for those games when yall play each other?

looking at Ohio St vs Oregon. The lowest is about 500 which I might do. The highs around 1200

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Honest answer, Did either this win or the Natty win feel better than that win over Ohio State in 2021?

@Trust Me @Regular_P @NigerianDonDada

In your own opinion and perspective.

21 was the best and it’s weird saying it, but having that finally off our shoulders just felt like finally man we can breathe, it’s all jokes and love here with the cool folks, but you get tired of being the boards punching bag as the butt of threads and jokes, and we legit had some years we came really close, and those hurt, cuz no one counts close, it felt like when you finally fukked a girl you been wanting for the longest. Every Haskins run, made up for all them years of our run game consisting of Jim throwing a steel chair against a wall, every jabo and hutch sack felt like we were crushing their spirit, all them years we couldn’t make it close, and got beat cuz Don refused to adapt, it felt like it was washing that shyt away.

Bama felt like the playoff tax was coming and we ain’t have enough money to cover it, Nick with a month to plan, and a team full of 5 stars, but we legit held our own, and that was a different feeling to see we not getting out talented. when we were in overtime with Bama I’m like here we go, this is where luck fukks us, then Blake ran it in, then the defensive stand and i was like man this can’t be real, i just sat back on the couch in awe and could not believe

When we won the ship, it felt beyond great, still on a high, but that was house money because like we said on the pod, man we had resigned to the fact that we were never going to stack enough talent to keep getting enough bites at the apple to get one, i shyt you not when mike jumped up to body catch that over throw by pennix i stood up and just threw my hands in the air, when the clock read 0:00 i had to call Ed and trust me cuz it’s like you gotta be kidding me, we fukkin did it, it was more surreal than anything.

PortCityPlaya, don’t know what happened to him

@Black White Sox Hat be in here

@Crizzy be around during football season

@BelowTheMasonDixon too

It be others too tho, but they don’t be too active in the threads

P good he just took a break from the board and football we chat all the time in the pod group chat