The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This what folks wanted :manny:

Yeah they wanted kids to get paid it’s up to the adults to set realistic parameters so it works, but everyone too busy worried bout their program to sit down and work this out

Didn’t know everybody was spring gaming today.

Curtain jerking ass buckeyes with the 9am kickoff. I know @smitty22 gonns be up in an hour for that :obama:

The 9 am special @smitty22 can hit dennys for his senior discount and catch the game before nap time :mjlol:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Curtain jerking ass buckeyes with the 9am kickoff. I know @smitty22 gonna be up in an hour for that :obama:
Miami own at 4 on campus.. weather been soo crazy lately its april and we still getting 80 degrees low humidity gods weather.. Went to beach last week, incredible.. :wow:

I know we gonna have to pay something fierce this summer, this shyt is crazy..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Miami own at 4 on campus.. weather been soo crazy lately its april and we still getting 80 degrees low humidity gods weather.. Went to beach last week, incredible.. :wow:

I know we gonna have to pay something fierce this summer, this shyt is crazy..
Same here in Houston. I know in about a month shyt gonna be cooking like a broiler though :bryan:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Curtain jerking ass buckeyes with the 9am kickoff. I know @smitty22 gonna be up in an hour for that :obama:
1st ever B1G NOON KICKOFF spring game in the history of college football. OSU is Thee Main Event :umadOh: . Meanwhile :samDucktales: Spring game on WB plus at 2am on Sunday.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they wanted kids to get paid it’s up to the adults to set realistic parameters so it works, but everyone too busy worried bout their program to sit down and work this out

The 9 am special @smitty22 can hit dennys for his senior discount and catch the game before nap time :mjlol:
Lemme get that Sunrise special please…:russell:.. O-H :brutusAhh: …. You reply I-O you bozo

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
H

Hard To do that when whenever they try to, mf’s is taking them to court.

vino

Superstar
Daps
DJ might have to start. Billy got too much weighing on this season. But, I honestly do think the Gators will have a bad record this year.