The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

National Champs can do whatever they want.. peasant. :ufdup:
Man, they have to be trolling with that On3 app.
I wish they were. The comments are goin in on On3 right now. Remember, they're the ones that implemented the 'NIL value' to player profiles on their site. Talkin bout thie being Shannon Terry's 3rd and last grift.. so he's gotta make it count. :snoop:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
National Champs can do whatever they want.. peasant. :ufdup:

I wish they were. The comments are goin in on On3 right now. Remember, they're the ones that implemented the 'NIL value' to player profiles on their site. Talkin bout thie being Shannon Terry's 3rd and last grift.. so he's gotta make it count. :snoop:

:flabbyscUM:

Meanwhile :brutusAhh:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

This shyt really is about to get worse, huh?

:dead:

Don't like Terry but gotta respect the hustle. On3 gonna be worth a lot of money if this takes off.

+ On3 Sports Marketing will do NIL deals for athletes in the program. Just completed a 33 athlete NIL deal with Amazon Prime. Real NIL money for athletes.
+ Paying for 50 5 star and 4 star athletes and their parents to come all expense paid to Nashville for life skills and NIL education.
+ Free On3 Subscription and every piece of news related to an athlete will go to their feed. We are negotiating content syndication deals, allowing us to pipe in more news to their feed.
+ Direct Messaging with any coach in college sports
+ Tons of online life skill education videos and workshops
+ DM and connect with any college athlete
+ Private agent registry with service ratings
+ The coach/school network that aligns with this one is almost completed and will be released soon

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Yeah but ain’t no one trying to see Johnny smith (fake name) from uga dunk, no one knows who tf he is

There’s that… they also should have accountants and what not so he’s not flappin in the wind and I’m sure plus they probably slide him under the table bread
Most schools require their players to go through a Financial Literacy program which includes understanding taxes.