The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
U just mad still cuz that southern belle from German Village never called u byke after she turned u out :mjgrin:

Idk what part she from, she in North Carolina engaged currently

Someone stop cutting onions :mjcry:

Nikka act like he ain’t been in the city with OSU gear on. That’s all facts.

Sir don’t ever put that smut on my report, if i was in the C town in gear, i was blending in to steal stuff out your house, or an Ohio st football locker room

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Idk what part she from, she in North Carolina engaged currently

Someone stop cutting onions :mjcry:

MsduUD.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
All jokes aside man that ass is amazing but I’m good, and it was never meant to be, probably have the ol doc in a blender in a bad way

No diff than the current Ms Doc. I'm just glad it was a Block O alumni who bought u to ya knees for 2 secs real quick:mjlol:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Whats up with college teams hiring head coaches from other teams? In the NFL if you want a head coach thats under contract you have to give up compensation. Why not try to hire one of these coordinators? I mean they are influential in recruiting.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Whats up with college teams hiring head coaches from other teams? In the NFL if you want a head coach thats under contract you have to give up compensation. Why not try to hire one of these coordinators? I mean they are influential in recruiting.
All NFL jobs are equal, For the most part.

All college jobs are not.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Nature of the business. That's what buyouts are for. If I'm trying to hire analyst, why wouldn't I go after the senior analyst and not ya little nicca who you might have trained etc? They want the mf who has exp (at least on paper cuz u never know how much they do bts) building programs or leasing successful ones. Coordinator is a risk until it ain't.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nature of the business. That's what buyouts are for. If I'm trying to hire analyst, why wouldn't I go after the senior analyst and not ya little nicca who you might have trained etc? They want the mf who has exp (at least on paper cuz u never know how much they do bts) building programs or leasing successful ones. Coordinator is a risk until it ain't.

If coaches can get fired at anytime, then they can leave at anytime

vino

Superstar
Daps
Harbaugh move could open up a big domino too, especially if they don’t hire within.