The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If only you gave your profession as much attention :martinBuck:

I set aside extra hours in the day to hate on you and think of new ways to hate you :gucci:

Yall tried that already. Didn’t work.

:dead:

this came up on youtube feed 2 big RB performances from games idk if people remember

A couple thoughts

If shady had the grades he’d be another great Miami back

Lewis was just as bad as shady but no one brings him up

Pitt quietly has a great legacy, not just back in the day, every few years they produce a fukkin stud, and given they will never get the level of kids as bigger brands that shyt is wild
3 dudes will/have a gold jacket in our lifetime (Larry, Reevs, and Soon Donald)

I remember the shady years, but i don’t, and that’s wild

On a dynasty i had Rutgers I’ll never forget his dog ass ran a punt back on me and won the game

3rd natty posted TODAY….. Dynasty

Imagine coming on the Coli celebrating some future accountant winning a chip in ass grabbery

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I set aside extra hours in the day to hate on you and think of new ways to hate you :gucci:

:dead:

A couple thoughts

If shady had the grades he’d be another great Miami back

Lewis was just as bad as shady but no one brings him up

Pitt quietly has a great legacy, not just back in the day, every few years they produce a fukkin stud, and given they will never get the level of kids as bigger brands that shyt is wild
3 dudes will/have a gold jacket in our lifetime (Larry, Reevs, and Soon Donald)

I remember the shady years, but i don’t, and that’s wild

On a dynasty i had Rutgers I’ll never forget his dog ass ran a punt back on me and won the game

Imagine coming on the Coli celebrating some future accountant winning a chip in ass grabbery

speaking of Gold Jackets. Larry Fiitz has still not offically announced his retirement
thats really weird

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
speaking of Gold Jackets. Larry Fiitz has still not offically announced his retirement
thats really weird

He coming to join the Titans washed WR Hall of Fame like Randy Moss, Julio Jones, Andre Johnson and DHop (although he actually being productive unlike the others). It's the final side quest so he can complete the game.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He coming to join the Titans washed WR Hall of Fame like Randy Moss, Julio Jones, Andre Johnson and DHop (although he actually being productive unlike the others). It's the final side quest so he can complete the game.

yall look like u might have something with Levis. probably use the draft to get weapons
hell sign Fitz, bring DHop back too.
2tH8e9j.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know you glad we Chargers fans now :whew:

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
thats really weird

shyt, i thought he did

Ghat damn ol bud ain’t met a washed wr he don’t love

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Watching this Houston/A&M game just reinforces how much conference realignment in football sucks.

Rivalries were one of the main reasons I became a CFB fan instead of a NFL fan and it's crazy to me Texas won't be playing Baylor, Texas Tech, OKST, Houston, etc. but moreso that we won't be playing Cal or Stanford and beating they ass.

No more Bedlam is insanity. At least Wash/Wash St and Oregon/OSU figured out how to keep their shyt intact

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
yall look like u might have something with Levis. probably use the draft to get weapons
hell sign Fitz, bring DHop back too.
2tH8e9j.gif

It's already a given Nuk is coming back. I thought that they might try to steal Nabers or Odunze away at 7 tho before adding Ridley (add him to the possibly over the hill collection low-key). But now, I think they gonna focus on the line and pray Alt or da other breh Fautanu fall somehow. There's definitely some potential there tho when Levis is actually given time to throw and now has an offense minded coach to help develop him.