The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Whoa, he got the bread and dipped. He might not be safe in Iowa. That’s Iowa fault, they should have put a clause that stated he pays it back if he don’t finish the season at Iowa.
He can't and one school tried (UF with Rashada) and folks were up in arms about them not paying him his loot. They can't use NIL as an incentive to play or to attend a school. All the schools agreed to it then Tennessee and Virginia (for some reason) sued that it wasn't fair, even though they agreed with it initially. This is why all of this shyt is stupid. People begged the NCAA to get out the way. They did. Then folks begged them to do something. They did with all the schools agreeing. Then the schools start suing. All of this is fukkin retarded.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This nikka not planning to be at Colorado long :mjlol:

Deion Sanders is standing his ground when it comes to his recruiting approach.

After a USA Today report noted Sanders had made "zero home visits" to recruits since being hired by Colorado in 2022 Sanders responded and explained why he takes a more conservative approach to recruiting away from campus.

"My approach is totally different than many coaches," Sanders said, per David Ubben of The Athletic. "I'm a businessman, as well so I try to save our university money every dern chance I get. For me to go, let's say I go to Florida and I'm visiting IMG, you don't think those coaches are going to be a little upset if I don't come by the school down the street? You don't think it's going to be pandemonium, or I'm gonna get naysayed if I don't go another 45 minutes? Then if I go to that one, why didn't I come to that school? Now the coach is mad and he's not gonna let the kid come because I chose that school over that school.Other coaches, they can do that, but I can't."

This shyt sounds so goofy, but folks gon eat it up, in a fancy way he saying I’m not trying to grind

nikkas root for this sideshow man
dylan-what.gif

And will call you all types of names for not being ten toes down behind him

One of them NIL conglomerates gonna end up beating the brakes off somebody :mjlol:

Yeah nikkas gon get got fukkin around especially in sec country, mf got a whole lotta want to, plus money and power/reach

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Myles Brennan did the same thing to LSU :manny: This the market nikkas boo hoo'd for for years. Here it is. Deal with it.

I don't blame the NCAA for being like :manny:

Big school donors wanted free enterprise in recruitment and zero regulations. I'm for it. Proctor got his bread and bounced. Plus seeing White Lives Matter Kirk get screwed by mulatto is satisfying. :wow:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
This nikka not planning to be at Colorado long :mjlol:

Deion Sanders is standing his ground when it comes to his recruiting approach.

After a USA Today report noted Sanders had made "zero home visits" to recruits since being hired by Colorado in 2022 Sanders responded and explained why he takes a more conservative approach to recruiting away from campus.

"My approach is totally different than many coaches," Sanders said, per David Ubben of The Athletic. "I'm a businessman, as well so I try to save our university money every dern chance I get. For me to go, let's say I go to Florida and I'm visiting IMG, you don't think those coaches are going to be a little upset if I don't come by the school down the street? You don't think it's going to be pandemonium, or I'm gonna get naysayed if I don't go another 45 minutes? Then if I go to that one, why didn't I come to that school? Now the coach is mad and he's not gonna let the kid come because I chose that school over that school.Other coaches, they can do that, but I can't."
When Prime said, "The Lord had led me to resign at the end of the season." after a 7 or 8-win season. :mjlol:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Ari Wassermann was the writer and ofc he wouldn't be in the room. He's the national reporter for The Athletic and based out of the DFW. Dude needs to grow tf up and be a HC instead of bytching and whining over articles that were written back in November. Your recruiting shows you don't go to HS or into players homes. 5-6 HS recruits last cycle...why wouldn't anyone notice that?