The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
All Bama fans on here told me he was all about player empowerment. And that he leaned heavy left.

Yet here he is.. tryna shoot the idea of revenue sharing down. Making a big deal about players profiting. And having press conferences with one of the worst fukking piece of trash human beings, in GOP dikkface Cancun Ted Cruz.

Help me understand Bama brehs. Cause shyts fukked up.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All Bama fans on here told me he was all about player empowerment. And that he leaned heavy left.

Yet here he is.. tryna shoot the idea of revenue sharing down. Making a big deal about players profiting. And having press conferences with one of the worst fukking piece of trash human beings, in GOP dikkface Cancun Ted Cruz.

Help me understand Bama brehs. Cause shyts fukked up.
Saban is a man in his 70’s from the sticks of West Virginia. I don’t know why Bama fans kept making it seem like he was some left leaning guy. Get real

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Not too mention they've been paying players illegally for years. But once the playing field gets leveled, and they aren't the big dawgs when it comes to having a war chest he tucks his tail and runs. And now is on this whining campaign. That is some of y'alls GOAT though :scust:

I think Bama could go band for band, but him being the messenger is wild given his 93 million worth

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I think Bama could go band for band, but him being the messenger is wild given his 93 million worth

They can't at a sustainable level and Nick knew that which is why he went ahead and bowed out and is now on this campaign of his. Is the bottom going to fall out, no, but they aren't going to be able to stack talent like they did in years past. As you know, the NIL cost of recruiting, retaining, and transfer portal shopping is a lot higher than these teams imagine it would be. Schools are getting creative like LSU, go in big on the top guys and hope the momentum of having a top class attracts other recruits at a discount.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They can't at a sustainable level and Nick knew that which is why he went ahead and bowed out and is now on this campaign of his. Is the bottom going to fall out, no, but they aren't going to be able to stack talent like they did in years past. As you know, the NIL cost of recruiting, retaining, and transfer portal shopping is a lot higher than these teams imagine it would be. Schools are getting creative like LSU, go in big on the top guys and hope the momentum of having a top class attracts other recruits at a discount.

I honestly think they can sustain it, but like @Sauce Dab said, not getting the home town discount does hurt, but the hurt is different, instead of reloading, or good quality depth, 5 or so less studs get mixed in because they spread out, so they get less lottery tickets

The only thing i think Nick was right on is this shyt needs to be out front kids need to know what folks making so your 3rd string rb ain’t asking for 300k knowing he need to be happy about 2k

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
No it wasn't :comeon:
You should be familiar with the 2016 defense since that was the year we gave USC their worst loss ever and had all of those non-offensive TDs. That defense was outscoring the other team's offense and carried us that year with Jalen starting as a freshman. The 2011-2012 teams were good but they were going against shyttier offenses.