The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
Bama approaching a great winter. I hope you have your thermals and parkas ready. All you’ll have is those great stories of Saban’s reign for a bit of time.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Multiple outlets have now confirmed BamaOnLine’s report that four Washington assistants are expected to follow DeBoer to Tuscaloosa – offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Ryan Grubb, offensive line coach Scott Huff, wide receivers coach JaMarcus Shephard and tight ends coach Nick Sheridan. In addition to the quartet from UW, DeBoer is also set to retain Alabama running backs coach Robert Gillespie to complete his offensive staff.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Well one of them was competing for your team’s conference championship while your team was dog hugging in the crib…
Still don’t tell me who those random face white boys are

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Great hire

I remember people weren't too high on him when he first got hired. Lotta different sentiments this time around. Keep seeing shyt about him being interested in Florida if that job opens up tho so UW Fans acting all leery. I know one thing tho, bet they ain't thinking of the AZ fans who just had their coach "taken" the way they've been going in on DeBoer being taken by Bama.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Kinda wild cuz Deboer was #1 in passing offense last year.Draft probably would have gotten better at Bama than Texas.Hes a good receiver I wouldn’t call him a game changer rn.I get the uncertainty and good money.though.
He’s overrated Burton had no business being the #1 receiver at a school like Bama and yet he was

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I remember people weren't too high on him when he first got hired. Lotta different sentiments this time around. Keep seeing shyt about him being interested in Florida if that job opens up tho so UW Fans acting all leery. I know one thing tho, bet they ain't thinking of the AZ fans who just had their coach "taken" the way they've been going in on DeBoer being taken by Bama.
Washington is a stepping stone program it’s hard for their fans to accept it because they prolly shouldn’t he

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel bad for Zona fans, finally looks like they nailed a coaching hire after going thru several cycles, freshman starting QB that you know you will have for several years and now that's all up in smoke

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
And you know breh bringin' Fifita wit him if he do come now that Will transferring out so that's gonna be another blow to Zona.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Back to the dumps for Zona. fukk em

I had some Zona fans following me none stop on X with bad take. They were talking like a marquee program.