The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
One thing we don’t gotta worry about is having that shyt combination of Scarlett :dame: And Silver on the cover.

Cause yall ain’t shyt :manny:

They're trying to sell copies, Travis. Why would they choose a second tier program like this to grace the cover?

5acaff446d5ce9cc894a447e640a340b.jpg

eoHIUzd.gif

I just can't fathom why I'm being attacked by a collective of boneless chicken wing connoisseurs for stating the obvious....THE gets the computer Putin' and would prob sell more copies than people who just watched the Superbowl, which is good for the sport.
full

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I know you're a scorned lover right now.. but I'll let you have this one. Losing Sabb is gonna hurt. Luckily, we have the best safety room in the country, with our 2 (All Big Ten) starters returning.

Sabb's got 2 younger brothers that are borderline 5 stars that we were recruiting. I'm more mad about losing headway with them.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I know you're a scorned lover right now.. but I'll let you have this one. Losing Sabb is gonna hurt. Luckily, we have the best safety room in the country, with our 2 (All Big Ten) starters returning.

Sabb's got 2 younger brothers that are borderline 5 stars that we were recruiting. I'm more mad about losing headway with them.
I'm just reporting the news:hubie:

Sabb and his brothers to Bama:ahh: