The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Not gonna claim to know anything about y’all’s NIL like that Texas fan but a gymnast and women’s bball player making money off of their looks doesn’t mean anything for football. Also, 1 mil is nothing and you can’t use that money for NIL if it’s going to the athletic department.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

YzGoOPwd_400x400.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
A couple questions I’d have, how big is the qb (pause) because you not looking for him to be Vick, at the 2 yard line

Is the line better at running or pass pro ?

But I’d have either an rpo (rb goes from right to left with pulling guard) with the right of screen wr hitting a slant

Or I’d have the two wrs to the left either do a pick play with a slant by the bottom wr of the stack and the top wr run a fly to drag/get in the way of coverage, the under wr cutting under for a slant after he gives a jab for a out breaking route then come under basically

Or do that zip in and out motion with the wr stack and the other wr flashes a slant or in motion to the other side or run a post corner

You askin' too many questions, nicca :martin:

But you read my mind. Off rip, when I saw it, of course my mind went right to the lil zipper motion but aside from that, dem niccas packin' dat out like dat would just be decoys for me fr while I try to have X do some shifty shyt, or we just gonna PA that thang.

Something similar to below which is a little further out obv but something alone these lines.

Bengals.gif

Never cease to amaze me how many goofies was run da fade down there in that situation on some low percentage shyt. Might even hit a jet sweet fr depending on how quick X is

Or this if u got a Will Howard or 12 gauge type :ahh:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Not gonna claim to know anything about y’all’s NIL like that Texas fan but a gymnast and women’s bball player making money off of their looks doesn’t mean anything for football. Also, 1 mil is nothing and you can’t use that money for NIL if it’s going to the athletic department.
Says who?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

But you read my mind. Off rip, when I saw it, of course my mind went right to the lil zipper motion but aside from that, dem niccas packin' dat out like dat would just be decoys for me fr while I try to have X do some shifty shyt, or we just gonna PA that thang.

Something similar to below which is a little further out obv but something alone these lines.

Bengals.gif

Never cease to amaze me how many goofies was run da fade down there in that situation on some low percentage shyt. Might even hit a jet sweet fr depending on how quick X is

Nikka ask more questions here than he do his patients he malpractice on.

credit, debit, or cash?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Bengals.gif

You know some nikkas get in the redzone and get basic af, throw the fade to your tall nikka, they gon either bat it or get leveraged on his route

I ask questions because sometimes mf can get too complicated like some of that shyt day ran near ND goal line, it’s like dude just run it in

Nikka ask more questions here than he do his patients he malpractice on.

credit, debit, or cash?

I ask the appropriate amount of questions, and like mama Mia said on i got the hook up, play with my money we gon break in ya house and get it plus interest, don’t you end up getting dunked in the lake til you give me what you owe me for your half of the wignz when Mrs Smitty invites me and @Trav over for guys night :ufdup: