The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
RB wide open out the backfield.. thats a huge play if he turns around..Quin cant read
Lmfao breh the rb had his back to the play and wasnt close to looking for a ball and by then ewers had 3 dawgs in his face. Thanks to the OL and there being no run block, there was NO PLAY to be made by any qb.

Yeah, he cant read with 3 people sacking him at once :rudy:. That whole clip is 4 seconds lmao

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

What's wit all of the hostility, croadie?
full

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lmfao breh the rb had his back to the play and wasnt close to looking for a ball and by then ewers had 3 dawgs in his face. Thanks to the OL and there being no run block, there was NO PLAY to be made by any qb.

Yeah, he cant read with 3 people sacking him at once :rudy:. That whole clip is 4 seconds lmao

I said Ewers needs to read

They need better pre snaps.. thats why teams look to the sideline.. u dont know everything nygga. You been sensitive as fuhk this week..get your shyt together

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

The hot man should have been the WR in the slot running the slant. Quinn should have enough experience to know that is likely the only place he could have went with the ball.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GabftIgWEAAiVlz
it's is indeed Florida international (55,000), not Florida Atlantic (23,000)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

11pm and you in the studio writing diss tracks like you Drake

Bet you had the duck lips as you typed that out

@Trust Me they not like us

Smitty been sleep for 2 hours

That washed ass nikka @smitty22 knees been sleep since 87, and his back been sleep since 95

And Mrs Smitty had him tucked in by 6 pm right after supper

How you find the clean version look at you keeping it clean

None of you bytches @ me between the hours of 6AM - 3PM

stone-cold-steve-austin-498-x-498-gif-hg5o9ud9wyml1fi8.gif

Put that sign you spin in front of office max down and answer these responses

:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I said Ewers needs to read

They need better pre snaps.. thats why teams look to the sideline.. u dont know everything nygga. You been sensitive as fuhk this week..get your shyt together
Read what? Read that they're blitzing and that there aren't enough OL and help blocking to protect him and he has to get rid of the ball quick?

Which he did? :dwillhuh:

I'm not always right but this take by you is just flat out wrong.

The fact is, you're talking football more because Oregon is actually worth a damn so you came out of your hole lol. :ufdup: You say some off brand shyt in this thread you get called out for being wrong. I get it toopause. You're just not used to it because Oregon is an actual main event serious program now.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The hot man should have been the WR in the slot running the slant. Quinn should have enough experience to know that is likely the only place he could have went with the ball.
My point is in that situation he was set up to fail because of how oppressive the rush was. He had literally 1.5 steps to go thru progressions....the best pass is the one he sees directly in front of him, which he got off.

EDIT: AND he was open too.

Judging ewers on that is wild. There is no college football QB who manages that well.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I wonder if the decrease in schemes that ask the QB to make a ton of reads have lead to QBs being “dumber”. Looking at this play and reviewing the feedback in the replies, I’m not sure if there’s more than 5 first round QBs the last few years that wouldn’t have got baited there.