The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And yet in that same time we have the same amount of national championships as for the auburn bum upvoting you worry about why yall are so ass.
We ain't #1 with all the expectations. Rather worry about watching you crash out these next 2 weeks White Boi :umad:

Silkk

Daps
@smitty22 People like you & Deion are the problem :mjpls: :ufdup:

“Who does that?” Sanders said Thursday on the Colorado Football Coaches Show. “I mean, who has power to sit up there and say, `Yeah, I’m gonna make ‘em play at 8:15 (MT)?”

The show’s host, Mark Johnson, told him the television networks decide that, in this case ESPN.

“But how stupid is that?” Sanders said. “How stupid is that?”

“This is what happens when you’ve got a program that everyone wants to see,” Johnson said.

“But it’s not smart for a television executive to say, `We gonna to put the game on at this time,’“ Sanders said. “Because you’re thinking about eyeballs. You’re thinking about selling merchandise on the commercials. You’re thinking about all that. Why would you do that at that time when half of America is asleep?”

Play them late games and stfu about it :ahh:

Silkk

Daps
Would gladly trade this fuccking 2:30 kickoff for that 9:30 kickoff

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I know @Silkk likes videos but this recent podcast who killed college football is good, and a heavy listen

They’ve dropped two so far and i had to listen to the first one 3 times to catch all the info and process it

So anyone in here if you like a good pod listen to it