Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It'll be called "$20 Million Roster" :hhh:

Never trust a buckeye. :sitdown:

Correction:

*Always trust a buckeye to take care of young black man even when the system doesnt want u too

pryor_knowledge.gif

Now other not-so upstanding institutions who perpetuate some sort of grandiose image of being "scum MEN" and "the scum Way"....Im sure we'll see some of their dirt come to light
full

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Go get you a pink drink and shut that noise up lil hoe :mjgrin:

I'd rather have a pink smoothie with raspberries & strawberries than that pink stuff you told me you had to get on last month cuz you were having issues when ya "friends" would come over. You never gave a proper review and told da brehs if she felt like it worked:skip:

il_570xN.5529893575_iuea.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Correction:

*Always trust a buckeye to take care of young black man even when the system doesnt want u too

pryor_knowledge.gif

Now other not-so upstanding institutions who perpetuate some sort of grandiose image of being "scum MEN" and "the scum Way"....Im sure we'll see some of their dirt come to light
full
Did you know that Ohio State's endowment is closer to Eastern Michigan's than it is to Michigan's?

Eastern Michigan= $100mm
OSU = $7.9B
Michigan = $18B

You're more in our league than theirs
full

Maybe you'll be getting some MACtion in the future
full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'd rather have a pink smoothie with raspberries & strawberries than that pink stuff you told me you had to get on last month cuz you were having issues when ya "friends" would come over. You never gave a proper review and told da brehs if she felt like it worked:skip:

il_570xN.5529893575_iuea.jpg
:childplease: TF is this bullshyt

I use bluechew :blessed:

Promo code: Hititandquitit for 50% off your first order :ahh:

We know you need it to help with your Limp Bizkit :mjpls:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Correction:

pryor_knowledge.gif

full
Would Tyrell Pryor say that or that rb from like 00:mjpls::lolbron: