The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Boise could run the table, @hawaii can be tough (timezones!!!). They do that, and dude still averaging 17 yards per carry and the top teams don't have anyone that truly pulls away (ie Milroe running the table and putting up big #'s), he better win it

Boise would have to run the table and he have a memorable run and they gotta be knocking on the Playoffs

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Let's talk about this yr

Let Wink cook :sas2:

First off fukk that fat fukk and fukk yooooouuuuuuu :hmm:

Secondly... so noooowwwwwww you wanna talk about today, when for the last 36 months you been cryin like Jodeci bout 'bU bU But in the last 20 years'

juelz-talking.gif

So now its... different, huh?

:unimpressed:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
First off fukk that fat fukk and fukk yooooouuuuuuu :hmm:

Secondly... so noooowwwwwww you wanna talk about today, when for the last 36 months you been cryin like Jodeci bout 'bU bU But in the last 20 years'

juelz-talking.gif

So now its... different, huh?

:unimpressed:

No diff than y'all Sayin' "let's talk about this year" when we were putting belt to ass for almost a decade straight lol

We can talk about the past this and how ya mans left for Cali with a losing record vs his rivals and that's facts 🤷🏾‍♂️

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Winning the CCG gives you a bye. That is advantageous enough for me. I'm not sure what kind of mental gymnastics it takes to want to play in an earlier round if you don't have to.

Looking at this, why would you want to be 5-12?

The team that doesn’t play in this game gets a bye too
The loser isn't the only team that plays in the game. There is also a winner who gets a bye. And if at that point of the season if you are going into that game with a "What if we lose" mentality, then you probably aren't a championship team anyway. So I guess the point I don't get for those trying to make this argument is I'm not a p*ssy ass bytch.
Someone has to lose

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Laughing at Sherrone on his way out maybe, knowing that house of cards was about to come crashin' down from the spy network, to the coaching staff, to losing 7 yr seniors down to the mf strength coach :russ:

Why are you so unhinged? :gucci:

You tweakin? :mjtf:

Ya'll are undefeated for now.. but Harbaugh still on your mind. :patrice: